Ricky’s Shrimp Po’Boy Sandwich
- 8 Buffalo Prawns
- 1 Gloria Bun
- 2 oz. (60ml.) Remoulade
- 2 oz. (60 ml.) Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Tomato slices
- 6 – 8 Pickle Chips
- ½ oz. (15ml.) Maple Hot Sauce
- 1. Cook 8 Buffalo shrimp in the fryer for 2:30 minutes.
- 2. Place the bun on a pan and place in combi oven for 1 minute (just until the edges start to toast and turn light golden brown).
- 3. Evenly spread the remoulade over the bun and place the shrimps and layer in this order: lettuce, tomato and pickle chips.
- 4. Zig Zag more remoulade sauce over the shrimp and veggies and drizzle maple hot sauce over the shrimp.
- 5. Close the sandwich and cut on a diagonal and enjoy!