HOMETOWN HONEY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WINGS
SERVING: Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 12-15 chicken wings (thawed if frozen)
- Cooking spray
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix honey, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, lime juice and lime zest; bring to a boil for 5 minutes and let cool.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, pour half of honey sauce over chicken wings; shake to coat. Let sit for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place wings on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and coated with cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes and remove.
- Turn oven to broil. Baste wings with half of the remaining honey sauce; broil 1 minute. Remove from oven and baste with remaining sauce; broil 1 more minute. Serve hot.