Chili Con Carne
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Oil for frying
- 6 g ground cumin
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 can (400g) crushed tomatoes
- 150-200 ml beef broth
- 5 g cane sugar
- 5 ml TABASCO® Sauce
- 1 can red beans
- 100 g canned corn
- 150 g canned green beans
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh, chopped coriander
- Place the onion and garlic in a pot; fry.
- Add the ground cumin and fry on the medium heat, 2 mins.
- Add beef to the pot.
- When the beef has browned, add the canned tomatoes and beef broth. Simmer on low heat.
- After 30 mins, add sugar and TABASCO® Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add red beans, corn, green beans and carrot. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with chips or nachos.